Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday 3 October 2011

Well there goes another day. I woke up with a cold, had a very sore throat, felt really knackered. Sam woke up with the same cold. Thankfully Aarden didn't, because he's a boy and we all know that "man cold" is far superior to a common old garden variety cold. Anyway, it's been a long day.

Had a phone call tonight from the Earthquake Commission guy - he said he's coming round to inspect our house for damage - tomorrow! Way to go for giving me heaps of notice. I don't want to be remembered as being the owner of a disgustingly messy house! I know they're going to be opening up closets and looking absolutely everywhere. We've got a lot of cracks, the concrete in the garage has a massive crack right across it and it's dropped a few centimetres. Scary to think of the power that an earthquake has, and we weren't even right in the epicentre. Anyway I digress. So tomorrow my main jobs have to be tidying up the cat's room, one of the cats, Bugalugs, has decided that it's a good idea to pee and poo on the floor every day. So I've got to make sure it's all mopped up and clean. I don't want these guys to think we're some kind of crazy hoarder people who don't look after their animals. Sure we've got 11 cats, but they're all healthy, all get fed the supremely good cat food at vast expense to us.

Right, on with my dinner tonight. I made an extremely unattractive but very tasty stew in the pressure cooker. It was leftover mutton roast with various assorted veges, I chucked the corn in there too and it was so tender and juicy, and also the garlic bread. All up it was about 14 Weight Watchers ProPoints - which I thought was great. I didn't have any dessert, but just had a cheese and vegemite sandwich - all within my points range may I add.



Oh before I forget, I had my weigh in today - I still weigh 101.5kg - (I'm 181cm tall by the way) - I didn't lose any weight at all this last week, but that's not surprising. I'll do better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment