Anyway, the day has moved on a bit since the above rant, and Sam behaved much better. I don't want you to get the impression she's a bad child, because she's not, she's a beautiful, kind, caring, funny daughter - she just has her moments, and I guess we all do don't we?
Well I said I was going to take photos of my dinner so here we go - day one - not a good start - I've pigged out badly today, but I figure I can let myself have a bad day now and then, it's not a race after all. Here we go...
So here we have a BBQ dinner - we've got corn, potato, courgette, garlic bread, avocado, sausage and mutton chop and one lonely little shrimp. Mmmm was so tasty, but not strictly in my points range for the day!
Followed up by a damn tasty tiramisu - Weight Watchers version! OMG it was so tasty - unfortunately I had way more than I should have - but I shall not feel guilty for my indulgence. I am only human after all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment