I'm just blah this morning. Not in a good place. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I wasn't the best over the weekend with my food. Had the family over for a BBQ on Saturday so partook of some wine and lots of food - so the health eating went out the door a bit, although I did make a rather tasty vegetable platter and a Weight Watchers tiramisu. However all the good was vastly outweighed by the bad. Then last night I had half a bottle of wine - don't know why, it was just there I guess.
I got dressed up on Saturday night, nothing fancy, just wanted to glam up a bit. Felt okay until I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror - felt like I'm getting nowhere. I know it's not a race, but I don't know, I'd like to see some results.
Anyway I'm just in a funk today. I'll snap out of it at some stage.
Don't let it get you down! Everyone is going to 'slip up' at some point; better to do it having a good time with family. :)
ReplyDelete